Maria Noel Groves - Tea Blending
Time & Location
About the Event
Tea Making Workshop & Vitality Teas
Drying and storing herbs
Basics for creating a blend
Favorite vitality tea herbs you can grow on your own (or buy)
- Nettle - nutrition, vitality, bones
- Holy basil - stress, anxiety, blood sugar, inflammation, mood, cognition, sleep, digestion
- Lemon balm - stress, anxiety, blood sugar, sleep, digestion
- Red clover - hormone support, nutrition, bones
- Dandelion - liver, detox, digestion, hormone support, blood sugar balance
- Marshmallow - digestion, soothing, moistening
- Flavoring agents ~ peppermint, lemongrass, Korean Licorice Mint/anise hyssop/fennel, cinnamon, ginger...
Quick demo on how to brew a tea infusion (steeped) or decoction (simmered).
Maria Noël Groves, RH (AHG) is a bestselling author of the award winning Body into Balance and Grow Your Own Herbal Remedies. She is also the owner of Wintergreen Botanicals Herbal Clinic & Education Center in New Hampshire. Maria writes and teaches nationally about herbal medicine and offers both on site and distance herbal study courses and health consultations. She melds evidence based medicine, traditional Western herbalism, food based nutrition, and personal clinical experience. She is a regular contributor to Herb Quarterly, Mother Earth Living, Mother Earth News, Taste for Life, and Remedies magazines.
Learn more at https://wintergreenbotanicals.com/.
- Non-Member Herbal Tea Workshop$30$300$0
- Member Ticket for Tea Blending$10$100$0